Mechagodzilla vs Megazord Mechagodzilla vs Megazord

wtf

godzilla DIES? omg you couldn't be more wrong..

Beard Ninja Beard Ninja

u guys

u guys maek me lol cuz ninjas dun use katanas by default, "they" prefer smaller, easily concealed weaponry, such as 'ninjato' (the "Ninja Sword"). Even if you insist that i'm wrong and prove it with wiki links (lol), it's still a flawless animation. 5/5 10/10. Thank you.

Retarded Animal Babies 22 Retarded Animal Babies 22

NOTHING CAN SPOIL THIS MOMENT

I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN DUDE

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

bbq

interesting animu is interesting mby sell to us&a

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Midfuck ahoy

Excellent portrait and methaphor for countless things in our way of life. From drug-dealers, to capitalism and even pig farms. If this was an vegetarian ad for banning pig-farms.. I'd totally buy it. Also, it portraits addiction extremely well, destroying the worth of a priceless thing, (sacrificing a beloved friend, or family) for personal greed for either drugs or money, personal greed whatever be the case. And when they receive the goods, the coin in this case.. they use it, lose it or keep it somewhere surreal, without an actual use, to reduce the feeling of bitterness of losing someone of importance. The animation was very well made, too, combined with the mind-numbing elements of "drug" effects. The morphing, smooth transforming from one mood to another, et cetera. I give it 10/10 and 5/5. And, thank you.

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite